My Shop!

Friday, October 10, 2014

Anything Goes Linky # 175 And Features

Grab code from right side bar please.

Welcome to the party! I have some exciting news. My husband and I, are going to start a podcast! It's been something we have wanted to do for a while now, and are finally making time for it. We also ordered our new kitchen cabinets this week! I can't believe by Thanksgiving, I will have a new kitchen. Good thing too, since we are going to have a full house!  We are doing all the work ourselves, please wish us luck. 

Here is what you may have missed this week at Bacon Time:

Now for some awesome features:

Now it's time to party!!!

Disclosure: This is NOT a sponsored post. 


  1. Thanks for hosting, Mindie! Those acorns are so cute!

  2. Guessing your hosting Thanksgiving dinner so you can share your new kitchen with others. Thanks for hosting.

    Shannon -

  3. thnak you for hosting and happy weekend wishes! xo

  4. Thanks so much for hosting, Mindie!
    Excited to read about your new kitchen cabinet project!
    Have a great weekend,

  5. Hi Mindie! Thank you so much for featuring my mugs! As a fairly new blogger, it means soooo much to me! You have no idea...or maybe you know exactly =)

    Hooray for new kitchens! Hope you were in good health this past week and enjoy your weekend! Thanks always for hosting and can't wait to hear more about the podcast!

    <3 Kyla @

  6. Hello cute lady! It is always a pleasure to stop by and party with you each week. I hope you get a chance to swing by our party. That would be amazing.

    Happy Friday! Lou Lou girls

  7. Oof girl! Good luck! :D Cool very exciting! Thank you for a fun party!

  8. HI Mindie - Thanks so much for the feature! Happy weekend! Hugs, Holly

  9. Thank you so much for the party Mindie!

  10. Mindie, I am so happy for you that you are getting a new kitchen! Good luck and hope it all goes together smoothly! Hugs, Dianne

  11. I am new to the linky party scene. Thanks for hosting, I love your blog.

    Nice to meet you,
    Aubrie B. @ Waking Up Bagtas


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.