My Shop!

Friday, November 7, 2014

Anything Goes Linky # 178

Grab code from right sidebar please.

Our kitchen cabinets arrived last week, and my husband has already put them all together. They look beautiful! I can't wait to have our kitchen all done, and share pics with you. In the mean time, I can't wait to see what you have been up to. 


  1. Your kitchen is looking great in the sneak peeks. I like the color of your cabinets. Thanks for hosting.

    Shannon ~

  2. Mindie, your cabinets are gorgeous! Can't wait to see the reveal!!
    Hope your feeling well. Best wishes for an extraordinary weekend!

  3. Can't wait to see the new kitchen! Thanks for another lovely party!

    Be Well,
    The Lady Kay

  4. I bet you are so excited to get the new cabinets installed. They are gorgeous.... :)
    xox, Crystelle

  5. Mindie, those cabinets are beautiful. I can't wait to see the finished kitchen. Thank you for the weekly party. Hugs, Dianne

  6. Beautiful cabinets, would love some new ones myself. First time linking up. Thank you for hosting.

  7. Hooray, it’s November!!! Time for a fantastic Fall season, yay!! Thanks for hosting another great party. Keep up the great work.

    Catch Ya’all Later,
    Aubrie B. @ Waking Up Bagtas

  8. Wow those turned out beautifully, now comes the fun part - filling them!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.