My Shop!

Friday, November 14, 2014

Anything Goes Linky #179 And Features

Grab code from right sidebar please.

Welcome to the party! I have had a busy week teaching, remodeling our kitchen, and preparing for the 25th annual Christmas In The Country craft show, that I am participating in tomorrow! Hoping to sell lots of items, as I am well stocked in handmade soaps, perfume, scented candle tarts, jewelry, ornaments, and more! If you live in Northern California, I would love for you to attend one of my live shows. I offer many items at these events, that are not available at my online store.  It's always fun to meet fellow bloggers.  My next event will be the first weekend in December. 
Here is what you may have missed recently at Bacon Time:

Now for some awesome features:

Now it's time to party! 


  1. Thanks so much for the party, Mindie! Wishing you well!


  2. Thanks for hosting, Mindie! I'm sharing your DIY Advent calendar with my Facebook readers today. Have a wonderful weekend!

  3. Happy Friday Mindie! It's been forever..Have a blessed weekend! :D

  4. Thanks so much for hosting, Mindie!
    How have you been feeling?
    Have a great weekend,

  5. Hello cute lady! What a fun party. Thank you for hosting. Please stop by our party. We would really appreciate it.
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

  6. Thanks for hosting! Those recipes look really yummy.

  7. Mindie, I love your idea for an advent calendar. I might make one for the grands to do at my house.

  8. Thanks so much for featuring my Pumpkin French Toast Casserole!

  9. Hooray, it’s November!!! Thanks for hosting another great party. I love your blog! Hope you have a wonderful week.

    Catch Ya’all Later,
    Aubrie B. @ Waking Up Bagtas


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.