My Shop!

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Grinch Germs Be Gone Gel Free Printable



Need an affordable stocking stuffer, how about some Grinch Germs Be Gone Gel? I found holiday hand sanitizer gels at the Dollar Store. They were sold in packs of 3, what a bargain! I simply made a printable tag, and attached it to a holiday hand sanitizer.  I used Grinch fabric scraps to attach mine, for an extra special touch. 


Free Printable

Simply right click on my image above, save, and print on white card stock.  I used Picasa 3 to print, with their shrink to fit, and wallet size features. 

Well that's one of many things I have been up to, what about you? Come share at our weekly Anything Goes linky party. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mindie;
    Thank-You so much for posting this!!!
    I have been looking for a Wonderful useful Gift to give to many people whom need a Gift which will be Used.
    Thank-You again & Take Care :-)

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.