My Shop!

Friday, December 19, 2014

Anything Goes Linky # 184 And Features

Grab code from right sidebar please. 

Would you like to see what my finished kitchen looks like...yeah me too!  Yes that's my way of telling you it's not complete yet.  I have finished with holiday decorating, so at least one things off of my to do list.  It's been an interesting and busy week. It looks like I might be teaching full time in the New Year! I will have more information on that soon for you.  

Here is what you may have missed this week at Bacon Time:

Now for some fantastic features:


  1. Thanks so much for hosting another fun party, Mindie!
    Wishing you and your family a happy Holiday season!
    Have a great weekend,

  2. Hello beautiful! What a great party, and I love being a part of it. Please come and join our party. We would love to party with you. Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

  3. Thank you for hosting! have a Merry Christmas!

  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

  5. Adaptability is very important to signify your response. This article shows you the importance of adaptation. Buy Embroidery Designs


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.